Bonjour!

My photo
" A Compassionate act is often its own reward"

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Rimmel lasting finish lipstick review.

bonjour mon copain!
Today I am doing my first review, of one of my favorite colours ever, Pink. About a year ago I started to wear and buy lipsticks. I started with nudes, and coloured lip glosses until I eventually became more confident with colours. However, since November all I've warn on my lips was Vaseline and a week ago i found out I had a lip infection and so after a week of antibiotics i can finally wear lipstick again:D

Today, my first review is on a lipstick by Rimmel London called pink blush ( shade 006) and it is a lasting finish lipstick.I adore this colour and when I swatched it on my hand in boots I fell in love and had to buy it, I didn't hesitate as my other favourite lipstick ( nude delight) is by Rimmel and I've never had a problem with it.


Ilike the simple yet chic packaging on this lipstick although the lid isn't very strong and I am to scared to put it in my bag just in case it popped off!
So about the lipstick. Pink blush is £4.99 in boots which is very affordable. However, the product itself isn't so impressive in my opinion. When I put it on the colour was gorgeous, I forgot to swatch it sorry but its similar to the colour on the bottom. Unfortunately I was going out with my mum for the afternoon as as we pulled up I looked in the mirror and I looked like a 5 year old had applied it.
This is the best picture i have sorry. I tried to smudge it away but then it just leaked off my lips again and i looked a right fool. Not wanting to give up on it I tried using a lip liner ( pink boutique by avon) and this made no difference. Then i tried blotting it and that didn't work. Any tips? Or should i just admit defeat?

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment