Bonjour!

My photo
" A Compassionate act is often its own reward"

Monday, 28 June 2010

home sweet home.

Evening all.
So I tend to spend my life at school or in my bedroom so I thought I would show you some of my 'crib'.
Not very interesting however i love decorating and my room is a work in progress. I have bunting but i just couldn't get an angle that gave them there true loveliness so I decided to pass on showing them.

So this is my bedside table its got three draws on it that need to have some knobs put on but the ones we want are out of stock:( stupid Bombay duck. Anyway I don't drink hot drinks apart from coffee when I have a bad night sleep and I only use small cups as I never finish them so anyway i have two mugs and two photos. One is a stolen Starbucks mug as i love starbucks and the other is a Cath Kidston mug which my lovely boyfriend bought me on saturday! And then above an obvious one which is my Alice in wonderland poster which i love lots and lots and completes my room to me!
Again there was no nice angle for the picture of my three hooks from Laura Ashley. They are all the same style however the middle one is white. On these hooks I keep bracelets and necklaces. On this one are a few bangles as I am in the middle of sorting out jewellery. The hooks were £5 each and for Laura Ashley it was a snag.
I used to store my belts in a box under the bed and I just didn't like the way it looked and one day I told my mum i wanted a belt holder( can you get them ) and she told me a trick that if I do one up and then put the rest around it they are stored and it on show and easy to pick. So off I went and did this and i actually like it. I also keep my topman coat and a scarf on the back of my door.
when i sort my room out properly I will take pictures of everything
avb-ox

No comments:

Post a Comment