Howdy partners;)
So my skin is as good as a mouldy banana and when ever I try to sort it out i seem to just do it for a day and then forget cause I'm like that. However i have decided I'm going to stick to it and take a photo of my skin right now and compare it in a weeks time. I'm not going to put a picture below because i don't want to put people off eating or living( slightly exaggerated) however if i do get an improvement i will definitely show you a before and after.
so here are the four products I'm going to be using.

The body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash which was£5 or £6 and the tea tree blemish fade night lotion which is think is £5. I got them in a set with a daily moisturiser and a toner however i used them both up as i got them for Christmas and didn't take notice of these two which is probably why they didn't give the results i wanted! but if you'd like to buy the whole range which i recommend it would probably work out cheaper.
well i love this stuff like there is no tomorrow end off it retails at like £3.99 but yeah i will do a separate thing on this one cause i love it and would go into to much detail.
well this is a god send to me. I've been using it since i was about 12 or a very similar product. it costs £2.99 from boots and its a got a gel and lotion texture making me believe its a geltion. however i would recommend this as its perfect to put on before your make-up as its not heavy as it says lightly moisturises! to add to the fact it contains tea tree + witch hazel it is also a shine control moisturiser making it great for the summer so you don't look like a diamond ring(: shiny shine shine.
So i think its time for bed. I'm off to a barn dance on Friday so i will put pictures up on Saturday maybe.. hope you have a good weekend
avb-xo

I have that Boots moisturiser- love it! xo
ReplyDelete