Bonjour!

My photo
" A Compassionate act is often its own reward"

Thursday, 19 August 2010

Honey I'm home.

Hello,So since I have been back from Greece I went down to Holyhead in Anglesey for a week and I haven't really been inspired to blog. I've been really busy but doing non important things. I've been spending lots of time with my boyfriend and seeing a few friends and just with my family.. Unfortunately its been a crap summer so I have no exciting tales of the summer to tell of which is gutting. I've got a few blogs I would like to do like pictures of my room, Pictures from Greece and with my friends, show you some of the newbies I have purchased recently, medium sized jack wills blog on the way too which is fun. Anyway Here are a few pictures that sum up what I've been doing since the end of July!!

In Holyhead with my gorgeous friend Jazmin.


In Greece getting a henna tattoo( more holiday pictures in a separate blog.
In Greece, just a really cheesy smile but I was very happy at the time!
Airport:(


Camping at my friends house, I look gormless ...


more blogs to come I promise!
- alicexo

No comments:

Post a Comment