Hello, I've decided to give the titles of my blogs ( when I am uninspired for a decent title) my favourite song lyrics that aren't exactly the most known songs because reading there lyrics are boring.
I've been shopping!!

oh em gee, my lips cracked to fuck and I was in agony so I dragged my arse from Starbucks to boots and asked this lovely boots lady for some Vaseline as my lips were cracked and she told me that Vaseline doesn't help at all it just keeps them in the state they are in which i was having non of so she took me to the lip care section and there were about 6 Blistex ones and she recommended the Relief cream and then once they are better the intensive moisturiser to keep them in a nice condition so I brought the relief cream which is on TRIPLE points atm( get in there my son) and left to go back to my boyfriend. Later on we went back and I wanted to spend £15 to get the 10 points per pound so I picked this up then.

Foundation time; I've got about 6 and they all make me look nice however I always seem to over do it with powder so with one of my many £5 No7 vouchers I picked this foundation up as its a mouse so it leaves a powder finish, it was £6 with the voucher so once you got one I'd take a look if you after a very good coverage yet non cakey look.

With another voucher I got a lip gloss, couldn't take a picture of the container because it kept rolling.
Also got a Rimmel Moisture rich( I think) lipstick

I've wanted to try this blush for ages and I fucking hate it. Its Maybelline Dream mousse blush and MAYBE I WASN'T BORN A DISCO BALL maybelline, I bloody should of tested it on my hand as it was the worse £5.99 I ever spent, I'd rather not wear a disco ball on my face. argh annoying product.

Barry M ♥ I already had Pure turquoise and Mushroom but didn't blog about them, Barry M nail paints are 2 for £5 at the moment in boots so I got two ( obviously), I wanted a black one for school and to go with bright coloured pencil skirts and then I let my boyfriend pick a colour and I think that Cobalt blue will look nice on my toes in black peep toes, would say flip flops but summer is over for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment