So I'm back, I keep getting really good idea's for blogs like how I do my hair and new make-up brushes etc etc:) but I wanted to seem Alive xx
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
bonjour!
hello, long time no blog, I don't know how to start this tbh, beginning would be quite good. So I guess I should start with where the hell I have been over the past two months! So I started school again and got settled in, me and my boyfriend split for a few weeks and I had a tiff with a best friend which ended terribly. Got back with boyfriend then had loads of coursework and a major English deadline in which I didn't meet:/ Devised piece for drama will need performing soon and so I have to script it so I have been very busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment