Hello Bloggin'.
I've decided to really give this another try.. Third time lucky? The other week my boyfriend decided to treat both us to a camera. We both got the same one as we were willing to pay full price for one and managed to get two camera's cheaper than the original price for one! ( Picture of it below). Anyway today my blog is going to be a mixture of a haul and then some ( I think one actually) Christmas presents and what I've been up to this December.
Living in the county of Powys has its perks... NOT... Every summer just before school breaks up the Royal Welsh show is held so Powys get the days off that this is on as it happens three days before the holiday period. This results in us having to make up for those three days at Christmas!! So we were meant to be in school until December 23rd but the snow hit us pretty hard in Wales and it was cancelled beginning December 19th!! woooooop
My mother, In my opinion is an absolute legend. She managed to find Pez dispensers! Probably the Coolest thing ever to have in my handbag. I got a Duck one, Cannot remember her name. Anyone know? She's a Disney one anyway.
Between £8 - £9.
This Christmas boots have probably came up with the best Idea for Presents yet. First Came 3for2 and now they have added these bad boys. This is one of three however I gave the other ones to my mum and sister. The other two I had were 'For restful nights and ' For a girls night in'. Once again needed another 3for2 I saw this one and so I picked it up and thought my brother could give it to his girlfriend. When It was this bad boys turn to be wrapped I stopped and had a read on the box.. After reading i opened it and had a little look inside where I was really impressed and decided I would treat myself to it.
for £8 I was really impressed. Inside the pack there was a kabuki brush, lip gloss, nail varnish, bronzing powder and eyelashes. I was really impressed until i came across the call me box and its what I would describe as a hookers best friend and after a while I thought that the box could be for either a girls night out or a hookers handbag. Inside the little call me box and cards where you can write your mobile number for a man you pick up on your night out. I was like WHAT? I'm sorry boots but after a few cocktails do you honestly think its a good idea to go handing your number out to every hot man in the pub? Apart from that I really like the box and for a 13 year old girl who is just starting to do make-up I'd defiantly pick this up along with some of the Fearne Cotton Range in the 3 for 2.
I hope everyone had a happy Christmas and a good 2010 and a happy and safe new years
Alice x

No comments:
Post a Comment