Bonjour!

My photo
" A Compassionate act is often its own reward"

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

My year.


Howdy Folks..
Firstly I've decided that as well as trying to do lots of other posts for my blog every month I am going to do a ' My Month' which will be a overview of what I've been up to just in case I lack with my blog or I want to tell you something that is not special enough for its own post.

Although I plan to do this for months I am going to do an overview of my year 2010. Enjoy and please follow if you stumble across my blog:)


To start us off 2010 was when I turned sixteen woo!! I've been waiting to be sixteen for so long and now I am finally 16 I do not feel a difference in my life.This is me and my friend ben at my house party.
This is Evie, The love of my life. Not literally but she's my baby girl.. Well not exactly mine she is my sisters, she was born in February and although I was not looking forward to her arrival she is my favourite person ever and after a crap day in school I come home and she is keen for cuddles and grins because she missed me!
This, A terrible picture however its the most reason one and most decent ( he isn't very photogenic but I am worrking on it). My Boyfriend, We started going out on new years day and have had so many ups and downs but we worked them all out and are happier than ever. At sixteen I cannot exactly say how much I adore him as I feel I am to young to say I love him, although I do believe this isn't a teenage fling. His name is Jake and he is 18 months older than oneself.
Christmas day was a big day for my family as it was Evies first Christmas ( notice how cute not only she is but her pj's are). Thinking about her and looking at pictures makes me all soppy and mushy!


2010 has had so many ups and downs and I really feel its been a roller coaster which I am off now and I finally know where I am in life and what I would like to do. Next year ( which is only 3 days away) I have my GCSE's, and I have to decided on a college or 6th form. The Combinations of subjects I have chosen are as follows.

SSFC - French, History, Spanish and Media Studies
North Shropshire College - French, History, Government and Politics and Photography.
WHS sixthform - English Literature, French, Spanish and History.

Decisions Decisions.

I Hope everyone has a wonderful new year and had a great 2010!





No comments:

Post a Comment