Bonjour!

My photo
" A Compassionate act is often its own reward"

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

newbies and favourites.

So here are my newbies and favourite. I went shopping on Monday and I went again today so here is what I have to show for it. My Muma's card is damaged however his boots card isn't haha.
So my skin is really shit and I find when it comes to skincare go for the items with the simplest packaging and here it is. It was scanning the isles of boots for ages looking for a moisturiser when I spotted this bad boy. On the back it says ' blah blah blah this hypo-allergenic moisturiser with aloe vera, vitamin E and SPF 12 protects from sun and environmental damage as it hydrated' it then goes on to say how its free from all the toxins which I was pleased to see and the back said exactly what I wanted, I think it was £4.99 however there was an offer so I got another thing which you will see below.


I also got your basic face wipes , I love the smell of these and they were £2.49 and buy one get one free!!
Garnier was also on offer with 2 for £4 which was a bargain as everything was about £4 originally. I ended up being gutted as the ones I wanted were for combination skin and I'm dry skin, I only wanted them as they were grape flavour ( not flavour but you get the gist ). Anyway I got a cream wash and its soap free which will stop my skin from feeling tight after washing my face. Then I got another moisturiser which says I will be able to feel the difference as it hydrates the skin in 24 hours( so it says.. we will see).
Then I got these boys, I love the apricot scrub and I was in need of a new bottle and when I went to get one I noticed that they had a body scrub so I jumped at the chance. However when I got home I was disappointed as it doesn't have that great smell like the face scrub, maybe after I use it the smell breaks out? The facial scrub was £3.99 and the body scrub was £4.99
Upside down? grr... anyway I got some rose Vaseline as I love the tint, this baby cost me £2.
Fake tanners. these aren't new but I love them:) The St. Moriz is amazing for a instant tan for a night out however I use the summer glow every night! love them.
The other item in my 2 for £4 was this. I have really sensitive eyes and even after removing my eye make-up I seem to have some left and my eyes are sore in the morning, I'm hoping these beast will help me with that!


I love this stuff with my life. I use it every morning and every night apart from the odd days I forget however Its amazing, the smell and its one of the only moisturisers where through the week if I was the apply it on a Monday my skin would still be soft on the Friday( unless I use a body scrub)!


avb-0x

No comments:

Post a Comment