I went shopping:D I'm very happy about this for some reason, I went again today but I don't have the pictures ready yet so that will either be up later or tomorrow. So here are the goodies I brought.
My first mac product is Hue Lipstick, Its a gorgeous pale pink and its a glaze, no swatch as I accidentally knocked it off my bed and now I cannot find it:( Anyway it was around £15 pounds I honestly don't remember as a brought a lot.
I adore this blush its a very bright baby pink and it looks gorgeous on! it was about £9 and its a very gorgeous colour really!I really hate natural collection for some reason and today I really don't know why, I stumbled across it yesterday and I was truly amazed by the amount of eye shadows they sell and all the different colours. I swatched a few on my hand and I was amazed by how pigmented they are so I picked up these two as they are very neutral and would suit me as I am pale and I also like neutral colours.
I also picked up a blusher which my best friend has and i borrowed it once and it made me look really dewy and I glowed and a few people noticed that so I had to get it! The Bronzer is older however now Is the time to mention it. There is a really good deal on with Natural collection at the moment its 3 for £5 and although its cheap already at£1.99 per item you never want to miss a deal!
I'm not really sure why I picked this one up, its quite nice but it isn't very me. I will try it with a few looks and maybe I will use it but if not I will give it to my sister .


No comments:
Post a Comment