My iPhone and headphones
2. Favourite makeup brand.
I change it all the time however I mainly use the ones that I trust.
3. Favourite flower?
Red roses or tulips.
4. Favourite clothing store?
Topshop or Primark
5. Favourite perfume?
SJP NYC or Stella in two.
6. Heels or flats?
Flats.
7. Do you make good grades?
Mostly but sometimes I suffer in a few .
8. Favourite colours?
It tends to change ALOT.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
When I need them.
10. Do you drink juice?
Yeah
11. Do you like swimming?
Yes, however I never go swimming
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes or No, depends when or where.
13. Favourite moisturiser?
Palmers Cocoa butter.
14. Do you want to get married?
Yes.
15. Do you get mad easy?
Yeah.
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No they scare me.
17. Any phobias?
Feet, anything small that move.
18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Gladly no.
20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes, love the stuff.
20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes, love the stuff.
Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
- I'd rather be of average beauty and intelligence.
Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
- I wouldn't be able to do either.
Be Rich or Famous?
-Rich.
Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
-Make-up, I'd rather people want to stare at my face than feet.
Be able to sing or be able to dance?
- Sing.
Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
-Desert island
Have a Computer or a TV?
- Computer
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
- Stripes
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
- Mug
Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
-Flowers
Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
- a cwtch.
Wear Converse or Stilettos?
-Converse
Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
- Robert Pattinson
Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
-Fairy
A Coffee or a Cup of Tea
-Coffee
Pink nails or Blue nails?
-Pink Fingers, Blue toe nails
Live some where sunny or some where cold?
-Sunny
Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
- House
Be kind or funny?
-Kind
Eat Sweets or Cake?
-Cakes
Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
-Neither
Wear a necklace or a ring?
-Ring
Laugh or Smile?
-Smile
Be hated or be a hater?
- Be a hated
Wear Pearls or Beads?
-Pearls
If you had to chose,lose your sight or your hearing?
-I hope that I wouldn't ' Have to.
Have lots of money or lots of friends?
-Money achos when your in need you only need that one friend.
Love or be loved?
- I don't know, I wouldn't want to love someone and not be loved in return however I wouldn't want someone to go through the pain of loving me and feeling unloved themselves .

No comments:
Post a Comment